Nittany News Lehigh Valley

Welcome FALL! Welcome ALL!

Fall means pumpkin spice candles, Halloween candy, and comfy coats!

Ana Costa Alvarez, Staff Writer

Your Favorite Season is HERE!

FALL. YES. FALL!

Bring out your long leather boots, scarfs and hats. It’s sweater weather people, and we should all welcome the pumpkin season in style.
If you are a fashionista for every season, or just here counting down the days till Halloween, I am sure you love fall as much as I do. It’s like every store only brings out their good products during fall. Perfumes, colognes, lotions, and yes, candles, all should be shiny and new at your favorite store. I’m sure you haven’t forgotten the heavenly smells of pumpkin spice and everything nice from the fall collection of candles, but we sure do like to be reminded.
Stores like Bath & Body Works, Macy’s, Boscov’s and Pottery Barn really remind us how much we’ve missed fall and how much we missed saving. Competing against each other to attract more fall lovers, stores will soon drop discounts and coupons just for us, stay updated with online apps.
Don’t forget about candy sales. Candy was cheaper yesterday and candy shoppers will be grumpy once it was bought at the highest price. Comfy coats will go on sale soon, so don’t stress and just drink your hot chocolate OR your pumpkin spice late.
Remember that we are not here for a long time, we are here for a good time (you are allowed to eat that last piece of pie.)
So with that enjoy the season and spread kindness.

The Student News Site of Penn State Lehigh Valley
Welcome FALL! Welcome ALL!