Nittany News Lehigh Valley

Got Free Time?

Some television shows that will help you with boredom and give you life lessons.

Ana Costa Alvarez, Staff Writer

If  You Have Free Time and Just Want to Watch Netflix, Here is a List of Things You Should Probably Be Watching:

warning: I do not own the rights to promote any of the following television shows and neither do I take responsibility if you get addicted to them.

1: Grey’s Anatomy

The show Grey’s Anatomy first aired in 2005 and is still currently running on television. Based on the book written by Shonda Rhimes it depicts the life of medical interns and their journey in becoming surgeons. Grey’s Anatomy is 13 seasons, about 24 episodes per season and 43 minutes every episode.

In my opinion, Grey’s Anatomy is a great television show to binge watch because there is always something new and different to be interested about. This television show has received a lot of good reviews from critics for example from rotten tomatoes, it has shown that 80% of viewers liked Grey’s Anatomy. Definitely recommended for people who have the free time.

2: Friends

The television show Friends first aired in 1994 and ended in 2004. It surrounds the life of Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey who are friends that live in New York City. These friends basically spend all times with each other and learn a lot of life lessons by witnessing each other’s mistakes.

I learned a lot from this television show, one of them is that once you go out to the ‘real world’ you start to rely on your friends and these people become your family when most needed. Also, this television show is great for people that like silly humorous comments and jokes.

3: The Office

Image result for the office wallpaper The television show The Office first aired in 2004 and finished in 2013, it surrounds the life of coworkers in the office of a paper company called Dunder Mifflin located in Scranton Pennsylvania. The employees of Dunder Mifflin usually have crazy and unprofessional ways to make their day-to-day life in the office more exciting.

In my opinion, this television show has a great sense of humor and since it was first a British television series it shows how we made a better version of it.

The following television shows deserve to be mentioned:

American horror story, once upon a time, revenge, teen wolf, vampire diaries, pretty little liars, reign, the originals, glee, secret circle, heroes, flesh, arrow, new girl, the gates, shadow hunters, the 100, supernatural, switched at birth, mysteries of Laura, house of Anubis, nine lives of Chloe King, Salem, witches of east end, Gossip Girl, young & hungry, twisted, lost girl, orange is the new black, bitten, wolfblood, skins, haven, tomorrow people, H20 just add water, charmed, The Carrie diaries, one tree hill, dance academy, being human, star-crossed, ghost whisperer, the fosters, Shield, Cake Boss, awkward, 10 things I hate about you, Nikita, Beauty and the beast, Prison break, the Secret life of the American teenager, icarly, raising hope, Love, how I met your mother, the twilight zone, breaking bad, Lost, From Dusk Till Dawn, real husbands of Hollywood, Hart of Dixie, Jane the virgin, izombie, blue water high, Maiko Mermaids, America’s next top model, the royals, life unexpected, hellcats, Jane by design, Monica the medium, sex and the city, lost and found, house MD, limitless, unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, the lying game, 90210, good witch, girl meets world, Bates Motel, RuPaul’s drag race, stranger things, how to get away with murderer, the crown, scandal, the messengers, SuperGirl, the magicians, The OA, Jessica Jones, the Tudors, shameless, 13 reasons why, penny dreadful, quântico, criminal minds, Sherlock, Anne with an E, and Riverdale.

The Student News Site of Penn State Lehigh Valley
Got Free Time?