Nittany News Lehigh Valley

How to look great for an Oscar party

Back to Article
Back to Article

How to look great for an Oscar party

The Oscar statuette is the copyrighted property of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and the statuette and the phrases

The Oscar statuette is the copyrighted property of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and the statuette and the phrases "Academy Award(s)" and "Oscar(s)" are registered trademarks under the laws of the United States and other countries. All published representations of the Award of Merit statuette, including photographs, drawings and other likenesses, must include the legend ©A.M.P.A.S.® to provide notice of copyright, trademark and service mark registration. Permission is hereby granted for use of the representation of the statuette in newspapers, periodicals and on television only in legitimate news articles or feature stories which refer to the annual Academy Awards as an event, or in stories or articles which refer to the Academy as an organization or to specific achievements for which the Academy Award has been given. Its use and any other use is subject to the "Legal Regulations for Using Intellectual Properties of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences" published by the Academy. A copy of the "Legal Regulations" may be obtained from: Legal Rights Coordinator, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, 8949 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211; (310) 247-3000; or http://www.oscars.org/legal/preamble.html.

©A.M.P.A.S.®

©A.M.P.A.S.®

©A.M.P.A.S.®

Kenneth Keitt
  • How to look great for an Oscar party

Arts & Culture

Annual Etiquette Dinner

• How to look great for an Oscar party

Film

Annapolis Film Festival: A Film Student’s Experience

• Multimedia

Soccer is the newest addition to the athletic department

• Multimedia

Behind the scenes: Men’s Basketball

• Multimedia

Behind the scenes: Women’s Basketball

• How to look great for an Oscar party

Multimedia

Feb. 23, 2017

• How to look great for an Oscar party

Campus Life

Wheels up

• Opinion

An Act of Authority: Consumer Power

• How to look great for an Oscar party

Campus Life

Etiquette and an Exquisite Meal

• How to look great for an Oscar party

Arts & Culture

Annual Etiquette Dinner

The Student News Site of Penn State Lehigh Valley
How to look great for an Oscar party